- My less than 1-minute film is about the struggles of internet during online classes. I showed the sages of frustration and then asking friends if their internet was out too.
A student is trying to prepare for an important test but her internet cuts out.
Intent / Goals
- FOR YOU: My goal was to make sure the edits were clear and actually helpful for the film. I wanted to try out edits that I hadn’t already known about.
- FOR THE PROJECT: I wanted viewers to feel how boring online classes are especially when the internet isn’t working well.
- I watched the 13 edits youtube video over and over again to make sure I understood it.
- What about them was interesting, compelling, and qualified them to be studied by you?
- I wanted to make sure I fully knew the differences between the edits and how I could actually use them.
- Write two questions for the audience
- Are the edits actually useful and noticeable?
- Is the idea behind the film clear?
- “It made sense to me, I got it” -Brian
- “Montage was great” -Abby
- “I love that you cut to the computer and cut to yourself” -Emily